Long day in the sun? These creamy, chilly chocolaty bars are the perfect way to close out a busy, sunny summer day.
If you're looking for other yummy summer treats, check out the #chillwithbarleans. Our fabulous blogger team created delightful dessert recipes just for you.
2 scoops Barlean's Chocolate Silk Greens
2 c Greek yogurt
1/4 c coconut cream
1/2 c fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
2 Tbsp Barlean's Antioxidant Blend, plus extra for garnish
1/4 c walnuts, plus extra for garnish
1/4 c unsweetened coconut shreds, plus extra for garnish
1/4 c dark chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
1. Place Greek yogurt, Chocolate Silk Greens and coconut cream in a blender and mix until thick and creamy. Pour into a bowl.
2. In another bowl, add the walnuts, chocolate chips, Antioxidant Blend, raspberries and coconut shreds. Stir and pour into yogurt mix.
3. Line an 8x8 pan (or something similar, i.e., brownie pan) with parchment paper. Pour in the mixture. Sprinkle with extra walnuts, chocolate chips, Antioxidant Blend, raspberries and coconut shreds on top.
4. Cover and freeze for at least 12 hours.
5. Remove from the freezer. After about 15 minutes you can remove the whole bar from the pan (you will cut after removing). The parchment paper makes the bars come out easily.
6. Remove parchment paper and cut bars into a size that suits you. Option to sprinkle extra walnuts, chocolate chips, Antioxidant Blend, raspberries and coconut shreds on bars and serve immediately.
7. Leftovers? Store in the freezor in a closed conatiner for a few weeks.