There seems to be a National Day for about almost anything. Today is National Peach Cobbler Day and we couldn't resist. We always love an opportunity to whip up something sweet with our products. Today the star of the show is Chia Seed--delicious in the cobbler and full of Omega-3s.
1 tsp of vanilla
3 tbsp of chia seeds
8 tbsp of warm water
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8x8 inch pan with coconut oil and lay peaches into the pan.
3. Mix the almond flour, Flax Chia Coconut, salt and baking soda into a bowl.
4. In another bowl, mix the coconut oil, honey and almond extract.
5. Combine together.
6. In a separate bowl combine the chia seeds and 8 tbsp of warm water. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes or until thick. Then pour into batter and stir together.
7. Once all ingredients are mixed together, pour the batter on top of the peaches. Bake for about 35 minutes.
8. Last, but not least, we whipped up a can of chilled coconut cream for a delicious dairy alternative to whip cream.
And, just like that you have a giant serving of this. Enjoy!